January 7, 2017

Out to Uncle Howard's


Side Note: See the awesome sign Justin made me for Christmas!?!
I love it... also I love the quilt top Grandma Martin gave me to finish :) 


Friday we were up and out of the house by 9:20- which was surprisingly difficult.
Justin and I wanted to attend a temple session for his employment again.
Thanks to Karla for watching our kids  so we could!! 
The girls were tickled pink- they both got some books and a jacket.
Thanks again Karla.


After the temple we took the kids to Cross Iron Mall for a few hours. Justin and I agreed to just open something small for Christmas and then each of us get a pair of shoes/boots. It works for us. I am rather excited for my darling new brown boots and shabooties. Justin got shoes when we were up in Edmonton at the mall.

Then on to Uncle Howard's for a Moxley cousin get together. His house isn't exactly easy to get to and its quite far from High River. But we had a great time visiting for the evening. We did potluck and stayed until 8:45 then the long drive home. Justin tried to nap... he started his new job last night at 12:30 am. He got home this morning at 9 am and is sleeping now. The kids finally fell asleep on the drive home at 9:45 pm... which for our kids is super late. No one moved this morning until 8 am.

Lets just say when school starts again on Monday.... we might struggle for a bit. 😓

No comments: