January 25, 2017

"Me up!"

Oh how I wish I blogged more about the little things with the other kids.
I did it a bit with Barker but almost not at all with Annaliesse and Kalia.

This last week Remy started getting out of bed in the morning without us. Before she would lay in her bed and calls for us to come pick her up in the morning (from her big girl bed).  Kalia used to do this and Annaliesse, but I am almost positive it wasn't as long. Remy is 3 years and 5 months old. She would call "Mommy" or "Daddy" or the best "Me UP!!" when she woke up from her bed and we would go get her, generally going off to find a Ipad or Barker to play with, BUT sometimes she would want to come snuggle in bed with me. It was delightful. She is growing up WAY to fast. Slow down Remy!

Practicing Quiet Coyote for Primary

Rupert is such a good toddler. Starting Preschool in September; she is such a joy to have around, I'm not really sure I want to send her. I am watching a little boy in the mornings now and she adores him. He is one and a only child, so still at the hair pulling and bonking stage. Remy doesn't mind one bit, she talks to him and chatters on about "no no thats my hairs" or "soft Lake". I take her cleaning with me and she patiently sits and plays the Ipad on the couch or follows me around asking if I'm done.

At home she plays in her dollhouse most of her days. She has almost stopped napping completely which is very very strange for my children... who have always napped until Grade 1!! In fact there are days when Barker naps and Remy doesn't. She eats a Nutella Sandwich everyday for lunch along with a Grape Juice box. Baking is her favourite activity to do with me that and dragging her stroller and purses around.

No comments: