January 19, 2017

M&M cookies

I wanted to make M&M cookies Tuesday afternoon. I cleaned a house Tuesday morning while the kids were at play group- it gave me a much needed boost to get my own floors mopped and some baking done. The cookies were going fine until I went to add the M&M's and there were hairs all through it, with some paper and other bits. This Momma was not impressed, I asked Barker what happened and he let me know the entire container was spilt in the girls bedroom, and so they picked them all up and but them back...

How helpful.


Barker had spent sometime outside playing before the girls got home, and then Remy went out with Kalia once the girls got home. It was so so so wet outside, there were puddles everywhere. Remy came in quickly after getting a bit of water on her pants.. she was not happy. Barker came in soaking wet. Happy and laughing along with Kalia but SOAKING. He was wet from head to toe, I poured water out of his boots, his hair was wet with mud in it and his underwear was plastered to his tiny bottom. He got put right into the shower.

 The girls got home from school both in terrible moods. Fighting and being sassy and mad. It was finally time to send them off to Piano.... We had told the kids we would go play Lacrosse at the church gym after dinner. Dinner of Crockpot Chicken Wings and fries were gobbled up and out the door we went. The kids and Daddy played in the gym for about a hour. Well Annaliesse and Barker and Daddy played Lacrosse, Remy and Kalia played with Remy's scooter. Then off to bed- cause this family is having a dickens of a time with going to bed on time lately. And this Momma can't seem to keep her eyes open during the day let alone past 9pm.

No comments: