This one time I went on a girls weekend with some darling friends.
We do a playgroup together and usually only see each other in passing, as we are dropping or picking up our littles. Considering we spend more time with everyones children then we do each other, we thought it was time we had a bit of fun to ourselves.
Off to Banff we went for a hilarious over night of relaxing.
Friday night dinner in Calgary then out to Canmore to spent the night.
Up chatting and playing games until it was almost time to get up for the day.
Off to Banff for the day!!
Shopping, Eating, Sledding and Hot Springs.
So much gabbing and laughing. It was good for the soul.
When girls get together for a looooong chats its better to just keep the topics of conversation private.
I will say this.... "Not your Business" was the catch phrase of the day.
Saturday ended with a amazing dinner at a Cajun restaurant that was AMAZING.
We were home late Saturday. I have to say I like this girls weekend thing... I wasn't sure it was going to be very fun. Boy was I wrong.







1 comment:
Sounds delightful!!! (I haven't been on a girls weekend since we went to Radium.)
Post a Comment