January 20, 2017

Hysterics

I blog because there is no way I would remember every funny/frustrating thing that happens. I was reading the blog from 5 years ago and I had forgotten a TON of it.


Annaliesse has been begging Justin to let her play Lacrosse... BUT Annaliesse is one of those kids who gets bored so easily. She thinks she is into something then 2 minutes later she is onto something else... Anyways Justin let Annaliesse try on Thursday evening instead of going to Choir.  I was hoping she would get the bug out of her... but twas not the case. She had a great time. Now the question is ... Can we afford for 2 kids to play Spring Lacrosse? Will the dates work our with all the other extra circulars? Good grief.

This morning Remy and I were at Moms while the carpets got professionally cleaned. If you recall Remy is scared of the vacuum and as it turns out terrified of the Carpet Cleaning. As soon as the cleaner turned on the machine she melted into a puddle of hysterics. I thought she might pass out for a few minutes. I got her a bit calmer but she cried the entire 20 minutes. Grandma said it was a good thing the Carpet Cleaner wasn't dressed as Santa Clause. She would. have. died.

No comments: