Saturday morning off to Grandma and Grandpas early to put up Outside Christmas lights.
I figured while the men were doing that, I was finally going to finish this Christmas quilt I started in 2012. See this blog post
Above the picture I took in 2012 when I stared it, below 2015 when I finished it. LOL
We got to Moms at about 9:00 and I spent all morning working on the quilt- with some help from Grandma! Justin and Dad got the lights all on by noon, then they headed over and did our house in like 30 minutes. LOL!
Annaliesse spent the day coughing and Kalia playing- never to be seen with the camera. Kalia was super hyper all day, and she had her fair shares of "SETTLE DOWN!"
After a family lunch, Dad headed home and Mom and I finished the quilt while Remy napped. It looks great and I am so loving it! A GIANT Thank You to mom who showed me how to bind it and helped with the math and whatnots. I can only sew because of her ridiculous talent in sewing. She knows all! Not a project goes by when I am not asking questions or worried about something. She assures me and tell me its not a big deal and its beautiful EVEN when I have to redo something or if I get a pucker or if I cant get over all the mistakes I make. She is the reason I have such a enjoyable time sewing.
The picture above is of Justin emptying the cart of all the boxes Remy put in while we were discussing our front window being lined with Christmas lights. I really wanted the window done, and after much discussion in Walmart- I won. Doesn't she look proud of herself?? LOL
After a long day we ended off with a house tidy and Justin fixing Barkers Dresser right before bed. A super productive day :)



No comments:
Post a Comment