I did a cookie exchange last Christmas. Totally enjoyed it.
I made Chocolate Chip Cookies last year.
I made Chocolate Chip because thats what my family likes. And totally got
mocked for it :)
Chocolate Chip Cookies they said!!
At Christmas they said!!!
Then I mentioned I might do them again this year.
Same response.
So I determined to make Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmasy.
I found this amazing.
AMAZING recipe.
I used York Mints for the Peppermint Crunch Thins. Chopped them up.
When Justin got home, I demanded that he try them and tell me how great they are.
He was a stinker and ranted and raved about how good they were, loudly. Teasing me and being a general pest. I thought he didn't like them. Then all of a sudden when they are gone, he asks "Where are those cookies" Thats his way of saying, those were yummy and I want more.
When Justin got home, I demanded that he try them and tell me how great they are.
He was a stinker and ranted and raved about how good they were, loudly. Teasing me and being a general pest. I thought he didn't like them. Then all of a sudden when they are gone, he asks "Where are those cookies" Thats his way of saying, those were yummy and I want more.

Every. Single. Person. who has tried these Cookies have been FLOORED.
They are amazing. I can't even... you must try them
I need to make 9 dozen for the Cookie Exchange.
I have already made 4 dozen... but they are gone.
I have a feeling I will make 9 dozen, for the exchange and then need to make another 4-6 dozen just for our family. Er... and Kalia and Annaliesses' teachers who both have tried them and put in requests :)


No comments:
Post a Comment