November 25, 2015

Books wrapped :)

Its year 5 of our Christmas Book Countdown. 
Its funny how when I started this, our books were mostly falling apart ones from the Thrift store. 
It took me a couple months of gathering, and spending of money we didn't have.
 But it has been such a fun tradition. I am not sure how long we can keep going with the kids getting older and way more things to do in the afternoons between after school and home reading and piano and extra circular activities and everything else going on in December.


We now have 42 books. I wrapped 24 books and put the rest in a basket under the tree. Annaliesse and Kalia have been reading the extras for home reading for the last couple weeks.


Remy loves the books. I left out almost all of the board books and Remy is simply delighted.
She plays with the books almost daily. I have read them constantly to her and Barker. I love the smiles and hugs and snuggles that seem to come with books.



No comments: