November 23, 2015

Naps, Harry Potter and pillowcases

Its not often we have a weekend with nothing really happening.
At the same time.... it was sooo nice NOT to have to get kids up and ready Saturday OR Sunday morning.

Saturday we kept it simple, Mommy worked on some sewing for Christmas. Grandma came over and we watched Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. I got some Remy snuggles in and Justin did a bit of Christmas shopping. Nice and easy.


The kids loved loved loved Harry Potter. They can not WAIT to read the second book. I am going to make them wait, space it out... after the third book they are going to have to wait a while anyways.


I got it in my head to make Christmas Pillowcases for the kids this year... they are so darling and came together rather quick. So spent lots of Saturday sewing or picking out fabric.
I also finished a Christmas Present for Aunt Laura and Uncle Miles.


Sunday was just as quiet. Justin and I took Kalia to the Montreal Temple Dedication Broadcast at 7:00 am, Grandma and Grandpa watched the other 3. We then spent the day watching DVD's, playing in the basement and napping. Annaliesse and I did make Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake for dessert, but once again, a easy mello day.



I know for a fact this was our last weekend of calm as the Christmas Season approaches... but we sure did enjoy it :)

No comments: