Last snapshots of summer :(
Our conversation one Sunday afternoon.
Barker: when I grow up I want to be a dog.
Mommy: why?
Barker: so I can drink with my tongue out of a bowl.
Mommy: you don't have to be a dog to do that.
Conclusion..
Barker: I would like being a dog. But with clothes on.
You know that Lion King song.
♪♫ I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
There they a standing in a row
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your HEAD ♪♫
The girls ice cream cones are AS BIG AS THEIR HEADS!
They ate half of them, before melting all. over.
Had ice cream with these hooligans.
Remy stood on the paddle board for the first time!
Got 40 pints of jalapenos done this year!! YUM
And we are working with the trim still, trying to get it finished before winter sets in.






No comments:
Post a Comment