The 2 sick kids we came home for have fluid behind their ears- its very painful.
And one of them has very swollen anodes.
So they have been laying around today.
While the kids and I were down in Cardston Thursday night, Justin built the countertop for the downstairs craft area. So Saturday morning, while the kids were being sick, Justin worked on installing it and finishing a few things!
Here is a before shot-
but to be honest, before he lifted the countertop through the window- it was NOT this clean.
This thing was heavy- I helped him lift it and almost cried. He is so good to me
Once he got it on, it still needed to be braced and holes drilled...
Kalia vacuuming the dust he is getting in his face, drilling the holes for cords.
Got it on, and then built the fame for the peg board board I wanted and got it hung! :)
Wala! Accents soon to be added! But for the rest of Saturday I blogged and organized and just looked down my beautiful countertop!
Justin went one step further and spray painted Barkers handme down pink bike, orange for him. Got a ton accomplished today! I just thats what happens when you stop playing and vacationing... eh?





No comments:
Post a Comment