August 5, 2015
Snapshots
After spending a week at home with sick kids and then leaving Tuesday morning the next week for YW camp- by the time Friday rolled around we had a TON to get accomplished before we headed out again on another adventure. But do you think anyone else realized that ?!?! Nope. So instead of lists and chores and packing and sorting we played at the spray park. 2 days in a row.
And looking back on it.. I don't regret it. They had lots of fun.
Its hard to see- but can you spot the yellow ducky on the foamie? She took him on a walk. A slow walk. With the rest of us waiting on her.
See this moms face? I was trying to get some more berries to make more tarts.. sadly the kids ate them faster then I could pick them! AND then the couple cups we did get picked- to many things came up- so ZERO tarts for us.
YW/YM went tubing - it turned into a adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment