Remy's second Birthday Party.
A family corn bust... and we made WAY TO MUCH CORN.
Remy had a great time.
Completely spoiled.
I told her to say cheese. I got that face.
Lots of family- and this isn't all of them.
I knew we should have done cake first... she really wasn't interested in cake after her presents..
She almost stepped off the chair trying to blow the candles out.. after that she was done. The kids blew her candles out and she went back to her new babies and frozen car.
After our Corn bust, and presents and cake... we played a game.
A disgusting game.
Karla and Cyril brought this game to play, and showed us pictures of playing it the night before. At first it sounded hilarious and fun, it was fun AND hilarious... but totally disgusting.
The kids wanted to try first. So we hearded then all outside and let them choose one to eat. Later after the adult game the tried a couple more.... it was way funny.
Then the adults played. Seriously, what was I thinking.
A good 2 hours of laughs here. Both Grandma Moxley and Grandma Chipman flat out refused to play. In hind sight who was the smarter of the set??





No comments:
Post a Comment