We have been working hard this week- trying to get the siding finished.
Justin warned me months ago, that by the time he got the house finished enough to move in... the rest would probably have to wait a while, till he recuperated.
That was 4 months ago. We got home Friday and he started back into the siding process Monday and here we are- with a mostly finished outside.
Believe it or not, I even helped. I painted all of the trim black that you see. Hopefully this week, he will get the rest of the trim (around the side of the house and the back) down. And durning the week I will get it painted and he can hang it back up.
I painted the garage trim on the house- but after that he took the window and door trim down for me to paint :)
I am so HAPPY to have finished front and NOT live in REDNECK CENTRAL.
Disregard the siding all over the lawn- I was to happy to a picture with the siding :)

No comments:
Post a Comment