July 24, 2011

Family Photo

We have been trying to get a family photo done for my Mother-in-laws birthday present for a while now.

My sisters decided to do a MOXLEY frame for her Birthday like the CHIPMAN one I did for Christmas.

It was really frustrating- way harder to do it with 3 kids.... here are a few of our numours attempts...

 

 

 

But we Finally DID it!! WIth 0 days to spare!!! 

Heres the finish product



Happy Birthday Grandma!

3 comments:

Leishman's said...

those pictures are awesome! I especially love the one of you with your sticking straight up in the air!! haha
The final one turned out super cute!

It's the Hardy's said...

Try organizing 9 people- 7 of them kids. No wonder we don't have any great family pictures!
Just wondering if any of the siblings would be offended if I wanted one for my home?

Jennifer Schindler Yanos said...

I LOVE this! I'm totally taking your idea!