And shout out to AUNT GILL who I owe my life. For some reason for the last 4 years I had it in my head I wasnt aloud to take allergy pills while nursing and pregnant. So to make a long story short~ Aunt Gill (RN) and I are talking and she goes, I think you can still take allergy pills So she just calls up the DR and asks... turns out I CAN! YES!This is a HUGE deal to me. I suffer horribly from allergies, and to hear that news, I was ready to kiss her feet. No. joke.So I took one and 20 minutes later, I felt semi normal! Glorious.
We had some delicious Cafe Rio for Lunch, then a slideshow of the family (really old beautiful photos), a big group picture, bouncy house, candy sling shot, ice cream, photo booth and more!!
BTW hopefully my SILs will email me the photos of Justin and the girls in the photo booth... hint hint.. :)
| Baby B with cousin Jenna who is 5 days younger. |
Look out next years July 1st- you have a lot to live up too!

1 comment:
LOVE the updated family picture!!
Post a Comment