July 14, 2011

26

Yup... I turned 26. Suddenly I feel old. Not as old as 30..... haha LOVE YOU ALL... but 25 has always seemed SO much younger then 26. I know. I'm strange.

Here are 26 things I have done in my LIFE

Me
  1. Got Married to the best man for ME.
  2. Bought a house
  3. Had Child #1 who is such a special girl, with LOTS of personality
  4. Had Child #2 who is as stubborn as her Grandma
  5. Had Child #3 who eats... constantly.
  6. Been to London to see Les Misrable
  7. Rolled and Totaled a car at 16... and lived through my Parents finding out
  8. Grew up drinking the DP and have never strayed
  9. Delivered Newspapers for 3 LONG years
  10. Attended General Conference with my Fiance
  11. this is hard
  12. Climbed Bears Hump Mountain at 37 weeks Pregnant
  13. Flew to Vegas with my Parents and Sister for a weekend of fun
  14. Got rammed by a Ram
  15. Peed my pants laughing after YW on the corner of my street
  16. Graduated College after almost being kicked out of my program
  17. Sang with Cardston Girls Choir and traveled to PEI and New York singing.
  18. Camped at MacDonalds Farm
  19. Told my siblings that Vicks under the eyes helps them sleep
  20. Sang Happy Birthday Marilyn Monroe style over the intercom to our Principle
  21. Turned from a "No pink, No Ruffles" type into a "LOVE PINK AND RUFFLES" type
  22. Voted Female and Male Worst Driver Class of 2003
  23. Went on a Cruise to the Southern Caribbean
  24. (this is for my high school buddies) Have gone 5 years WITHOUT being pulled over by the cops!
  25. To name a few- I've seen Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood and Nickleback in concert
  26. Went to Wicked in Calgary!!!
Wow, just read my list- its silly.

Oh well- I was trying to be original. But that was hard~ but I didn't really feel the need to give away too many secrets all at once.

1 comment:

Jennifer Schindler Yanos said...

Love it! Let's be real, I just love your blog! I was hoping you would mention CGC , it's my connection to you!