Every so often Justin comes home with random things... like this~
WHAT THE HECK?!
Is that what your thinking?
Oh if you could have been a dust ball in my head, you would have heard other rantings.
Heres the scoop
A couple weeks ago I took my babies to Stay and Play, the one on Friday that goes from 9-12:30 if you stay for Mom and Baby. So I'm driving home, turn the corner to our street and see Justin home.
Unloading a discusting looking 1972 VOLKSWAGEN BUG onto my driveway.
I slowly pull into the driveway, unroll the passenger window and sweetly say "What the heck is that?"
*Right then I notice Grandpa is carefully watching this scene unravel... oh Grandpa you are the only thing that saved my Hubby at that second*
To which Justin replies "Don't worry hunny it only cost me $500"
Tears start to welup in my eyes- we do NOT have ANY extra income right now... its been a while since we have had a normal paycheck and hearing Justin say that almost cause this mother a slight breakdown.
Then, Justin seeing how upset I was getting... goes "JOKES I got it for FREE!"
I wanted to hit him.
Ya thats right, we got a free BUG and its a horrid eye sore.
Sure he has great plans to restore it... snort.
Sure every guy who has come over since thinks its great.
Sure my little brother thinks his brother in law is super cool now.
Whatever.

1 comment:
i love it. love love love.
Post a Comment