July 5, 2011

Henderson in photos

Saturday we spent the day hanging at Henderson with Justins family. It was a nice relaxing afternoon~ even with the spiderman caterpillars.

The kids ran around the park, caught bugs, ate pizza, drank pop and even got a present from Great Grandma Selman.
Grandma and most of her Great Grandkids

Us and Grandma

Grandma and her grandkids

K and her cup of caterpillars

The out-laws in-laws
This is A, holding onto her pop with one hand and with the other hand sternly telling me to NOT touch. 

The girls consumed way to much sugar this day.

Grandma Selmen with most of her Great Gandchildren

K getting her gift and giving hugs

A getting her pressy and giving hugs

1 comment:

The Evansons said...

I WAS TOTALLY THERE! I saw all these people hanging out by the park and was wondering what was going on, now I know! I'm sad I didn't see you though :(