Poor Man.
Here he is, used to a perfect wife, perfect looking children and a spotless house... pahaha.
Ok honestly. The house and children has never looked in such disarray. The kids and I have been going non-stop since the sun showed up, and our house shows it.
In FACT. This is also the week people have chosen to just drop by... ya. My reputation for a clean house....BLOWN. TO. SMITHEREENS.
Even better, at the end of the day when Justin comes home from work, his delightful children look disgusting. Sun Screen, bug repellent, sweat, slurrpies, sand, snacks and grass are just a few things they have been covered in.
BUT none of that matters~ cause the kids and I have great memories of last week... and there are going to be many more weeks to come JUST LIKE IT!!

1 comment:
I so love this Heather! It's nice when you can look at the things you didn't do and decide that they don't matter, 'cause the things you did do are way more important!
Post a Comment