The project- Beach Towel Dresses
I had wanted to make it last summer, but never got around to it! So it was great to get together with other ladies and get'er done!
The whole Shirring took me a while to figure out. Only because my machine was being silly and it took me a hour and a half just to get the elastic thread to work! Once I finally got going it was pretty easy.
![]() |
![]() |
| No her dress is not lop sided- she just wouldn't hold still!! |
(Swimsuits DO go underneath, due to nap time closing in fast, mom just dressed um in them for a quick photo....)
![]() |
| Lisa's girls Towel Dresses minus Keria's she's working on it! |
Super cute eh?
Easy project- but we had to keep reminding our selves that it was JUST a Beach Coverup. Little things kept being annoying, and it was getting slightly frustrating- then we would say- its JUST a Beach dress for swimming!
Now that I practiced on towels, hopefully when I attempt a "shirring" dress it will go much smoother!



1 comment:
those are super cute!
Post a Comment