The weather was amazing, but I think I mentioned that!
The visiter center now has a interactive kids section that was so sweet. The kids spent time there while Justin and I did a session but we headed back there for another look.
There was Nephi boat, a stamping selection, dancing, dress up, doll house, building blocks, computers, and lots more!
After the kids had played for quite awhile we headed over to the other musesums. That was when A started to be super duper grumpy. In fact the only way to cheer her up was lunch time, but time had gotten away from us, it was getting on in the lunch hour.
She wouldn't even look at the camera, and then some sister missionaries tried to talk to her and she had a meltdown. So after this it was off for lunch.
After lunch we walked around the temple and got some more pictures.
Friday evening was Justin's Mission reunion. He was slightly bummed, he only knew 3 other elders who were younger then him and the 2 companions he wanted to see couldn't make it. In fact he was the oldest there and the only one with more then one child. It was still good though, there was food and he saw his mission president. I got no photos, my bad. I was too busy trying to keep my kids from completely going crazy, while Daddy visited.
Saturday was our most relaxing day. We hung out with Aunt Karen and Scott, Todd and Eric's families. We watched the morning session of conference, had a BBQ then we all took our children to Gateway Discovery. A children's museum at the Gateway mall downtown.
It was totally fun. On the way home Sunday we asked the girls what their favorite part of the trip was and all they could come up with was the children's museum and playing with their cousins.
A loved the market, we played there for the majority of the day. In fact after 3 hours the adults decided it was time to leave.
Our last couple of stops include Cafe Rio, Costco and the supermarket. Then we took the long drive home Sunday. It was a great week!















3 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun and were super busy. I love all your pictures. That little boy of yours is so stinking cute.I just want to squeeze him.
Oh my goodness, I LOVE the picture of Kalia and Annaliesse standing in front of the temple. Make sure you frame that for BOTH of them. They'll love it when they get older. And same with the one of Barker! BAAAH I miss your children! Bring them to Edmonton to see me soon!
I love your family picture in front of the temple! Ps. Sorry I haven't blogged in forever
Post a Comment