April 19, 2012
12 on the 18th
First picture- milk drunk. Need I say more.
A practicing her letters- Tangled style.
I made bread durning nap time
FedEx brought my new glasses. So far 1/2 hate um, 1/2 love um…I like um!
A's face after nap when she saw I made bread. She was soo excited.
I made 4 loafs, we now have 2 left.. its been 18 hours..
PlayDoh our newest craze.
Proof that there is a end to Laundry- granted the end lasted until Jammie time- but there is a end!
Homemade spring rolls for dinner. This was my last hoarded batch of Lolas- now I have to learn on my own… wish me luck!
I made a run into Okotoks to pick something up for a project Im working on… instead I lost the keys down that hole- luckily Grandpa saved the day.
Jammie Time- its always a wrestle.
Scripture time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment