Its been seven months since the move from Raymond to High River. Seven months of seeing Justin on the weekends. Seven early months of life to our little Mister who is now 10 months old. Seven months of growth to our girls who have both had birthdays. And seven months for me to grow.
In seven months, I feel I have become a better wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister and example.
I am finding more joy in motherhood everyday, I recognize the importance of my work and taking it all in, before this precious time of young motherhood is gone. I try and use the word YES more often then I ever have before. I take the time to be one on one with the kids and I am really enjoying being here with them, everyday.
Conversations with my husband are more thoughtful. Compromise is a word that doesn't normally describe me, but I am getting better at it. We take the time we have together, to laugh and take care not to argue over silly things that don't matter.
I try to take the time to stay in contact with friends. Sometimes calling to chat, quick texts, stalking their blogs or even a facebook "like" is all I have time for. I think I am a better listener and I have a little more compassion- once again compassion is not my thing, but Im getting better.
All in all, this move is helping my family to grow. I am not the only one changing. I see it in my husband and my children too.
Thank you Heavenly Father for your wonderful Plan of Happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment