For some reason life is stressful right now, even though not a whole lot has changed.
We did go to the Zoo Saturday with Daddy. Saw the penguins and elephants. Did the whole zoo park thing for like a hour.. it was good.
Sunday everyone came out for dinner- meaning Laura and Mark and their boy/girlfriend. It was rather squishy with 8 adults. I am ready for one of them to get married… we have been married for almost 6 years and I am ready for my siblings to be eternally happy.
Monday we spent most of the day outside, enjoying the plus 25 degree weather! We took our lunch to the park and played for a hour. Then after naps we spent the rest of the day outside in the backyard. Brother loves his car and dirt, sticks, rocks, grass- really everything about the outdoors. The girls are happy to be playing outside too- their latest pretend includes the excessive about of golf balls in the backyard.
I did make someones day yesterday.
We were driving to go get K from Preschool and I was blowing kisses to A in the mirror and this gentleman who was walking- thought I was blowing him kisses! He gave me a huge grin and waved back enthusiastically! Oh boy.
Today Brother has been super crabby- teething I suspect.. So we have been nursing and holding- a LOT! Then i finally got him to sleep- so I turned on Princess and the Frog, from Shaw on demand, for the girls to watch while I showered and get thing done… bad idea. A, who is terrified of everything, was soo upset. The Voodoo Man was scary then the large alligaters… the list goes on and on. SOO instead of being productive I held A for 2 hours… It actually didn't bother me, I will take any chance I get to hold that wiggly independent 3 year old of mine!
I guess we have been busy- so I'm just gonna keep hanging on! ;)






1 comment:
ok, so the title alone was enough to make me smile.
Loved the post!
Post a Comment