March 23, 2010

Tuesday Group

Trying new things? Or trying to get things done!!


Last month, as I was browsing the LOVELY internet (Justin says I am ALWAYS on it, I choose to ignore that), I came across this lady, Laura. I read her blog, and I pretend she is my friend. When I saw this post, I thought what a fantastic idea! BTW: I used some of her explaining to make it more legible!
So Laura's Friday Group became our Tuesday Group. Haller to Lisa, Kim and Dianne! 
Basically it's a group of friends who get together once a week to do home improvements, cleaning, crafting or whatever for each other.


So far we have:

  • hung pictures
  • sanded a outdoor play center
  • re-assembled a trampoline
  • and NEXT week I believe we are striping some outside doors.
 
I am SURE I am not the only one with projects that need to get done, but it NEVER seems to happen! And it's so helpful to have the input and skills of three other women to draw on.  AND in addition to all I get done because of Tuesday group, it is time set apart every week to be with three women that I think the world of.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

...and two of them are pregnant...way to go ladies!!!

lisaworsey said...

flipping the trampoline has got to be one of the best memories yet. I'm glad you made it out alive Heather! I bet my neighbours had a great laugh!

Karla said...

How is the play fort looking? Does it look any better or is Justin still wanting to get rid of it?