Justin bought me this frame 2 1/2 years ago.
It has sat in that spot with no pictures in it the whole time. I really have nothing to say about the matter, other then the fact I was waiting for a nice family picture to put in it. That is not even a good excuse, but for 913 days it seemed perfectly logical to me.

Till day 914, as I wasfolding laying on laundry piled high on my bed. I decided enough. So I dragged my lazy bones off my bed and did something about it.
Till day 914, as I was
Am I Alone in not doing the easiest thing... just because??
3 comments:
You are SO not alone! Thats the story of my life!
You're definitely not alone! I've had so many easy projects just sitting around that I never did anything about lol
yup sounds like me on a daily basis!
Post a Comment