Every month, the Martin family rents the Nicolous Sharron Pool. We get together and just chill and "play". Uncle Curtis brought a camera and captured some cute photos this month.







I mean sure, sometimes living this close to LOTS of family can be hectic, involving, meddlesome, and frustrating. But it can also be really great. I love having family around, and this includes Justins family that lives close by. I LoVE you all and it is really special to raise my children around lots of extended family.
3 comments:
I wish we could go to the family swims! Looks like everyone has a fun time... well except for you. :) (refer to picture 1-1 of Heather standing at the bottom of slide, not smileing :)
PS though without a smile, still CUTE swim suit!
To defend myself, I stand at that slide like 2/3 of the time... it gets really old.
Post a Comment