I would say DUH the potato one. I could be wrong though. You might not be trying to be so obvious... (all I can remember from college is what you made out of potatoes for each meal!) p.s. i love that you had your girls model the books! they're darling.
I'm with Kristin on this one. I remember babysitting you when you were little and when I'd ask you what you wanted for lunch you always said potatoes - you were such a brat! I'm positive things are still the same, you still love potatoes and we all know you're still a brat lol!
6 comments:
ok which one, and then tell me what you love about it cuz i need some new recipes lol
I would say DUH the potato one.
I could be wrong though. You might not be trying to be so obvious...
(all I can remember from college is what you made out of potatoes for each meal!)
p.s. i love that you had your girls model the books! they're darling.
I'm with Kristin on this one. I remember babysitting you when you were little and when I'd ask you what you wanted for lunch you always said potatoes - you were such a brat! I'm positive things are still the same, you still love potatoes and we all know you're still a brat lol!
I say the Potato cookbook!
I'd go with the potato cookbook too.
I don't know but VERY cute pictures!
Post a Comment