July 5, 2019

Snapshots


I find this joke hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.


Remy and Arlie play SOOO well together. There are 3 years that separate  these two, but they play so well! I love it. It helps that Arlie speaks very well for a two year old so they understand each other and that Remy is sooo patient.


One time we went out on a double date to a shooting range. We went in Angie and Logans car. I didn't bring my purse or my wallet or my van which sometimes doubles as a wallet. No ID no shooting. SOOO I watched Justin, Logan and Angie shoot. It looked fun- sounded loud and next time I will bring my ID.


This taco fabric is what dreams are made of. I should have bought the whole bundle for a back. Dang it.


This was a hilarious afternoon. Well not really, but funny looking back. We were sitting in the Living Room doing Come Follow Me after church and Barker was in a terrible mood. Come to think of it so was Justin. Anyways they kept butting heads and Justin being the dad obviously won and Barker ended up in trouble. He was on the stairs in time out and we were talking about how we try to raise our children with Love and being close to God. I said something along the lines like "We try and raise our kids to be kind and close to God. To do that we need to be Kind...." And Barker shouts from the basement "Dad doesn't"

I just stopped and looked at Justin and burst into laughter. It probably wasn't the best response to his sass but it was SOOO funny. Justin laughed just as hard. Oh Barker its hard to be 8. It is a hard thing to learn when it's time to listen and be quiet. Its hard when your grumpy and didn't get enough sleep- its hard when you grow up too.

No comments: