Barker had a Lacrosse Game in the city Saturday at noon!
We went and watched Remy play soccer that morning, sadly no pictures.
I was feeling unwell all morning Saturday, then by 3pm that afternoon in bed sick.
But I got to see Barker and Remy play that morning before hanging out sick in bed.
The girls were less then thrilled, having to show up half hour early to games and practices cause Dad is coaching, gets old, fast. This Saturday the girls were watching Harry Potter, so we sat in the van for 20 minutes watching, while Barker suited up!
They did ok- missing 3 good players makes it hard for the team.
They scraped by with a 5-4 win.
Barker getting 4 goals-
I hate writing this. It feels like bragging, but when he is looking back in a few years, I want him to know he played hard and did well. He played well. He ran, which sounds silly, but sometimes he just gallops or saunters or strolls. Once he gets into the older ages he wont be able to saunter, as the 30 second shot clock is now used. For this game there was NOT a full line change, so he was on the floor for longer time.
Lucky for him Grandma Moxley and Grandma Chipman came to watch- along with Aunt Sherilyn and a few of her kids.
The kids were pretty hungry by 2pm and so we stoped and had PHO!
Weird enough, Barker and Annaliesse LOVE PHO and sneak some of mine whenever I get it.
Kalia and Remy were so not happy and were sulking and mad about it.
I said to Kalia "Now you know how Barker feels when we got too McDonalds!"
Anyways it safe to say we won't be taking the kids back, but Barker and Annaliesse liked it at least.
By the time we got back to High River Justin dropped me off at home and I spent some time in bed- until finally getting antibiotics early the next morning.
Justin and the kids headed over to Moms and Dads to help instal their new dishwasher and then to Costco for the sole purpose of getting Giant Freezies.




No comments:
Post a Comment