I have lots to do today.
I just cant be bothered.My bedroom looks like this. Thats clean laundry.
My kitchen looks worse.
The Bathroom is not pretty, and to top if off.... the basement, yeesh.
I am watching Alyish today, Lisa's youngest. She will be playing in mess, along with my children.
Oh well.
its only 1:07 p.m. I still have 4 hours till Justin comes home to this monstrosity.
4 comments:
I know how you feel! Yesterday the furnace company came to clean out our furnace. They had to clean every duct in the house which means I had to make sure the ENTIRE house was clean, even my bedroom closet! (there is a heat vent in there for some strange reason)
It's great because now my whole house is clean for when Cyril gets back tonight!!
Thats what I need. Someone comming to clean my ducts, then I would have the motivation. maybe.
I am sooo glad that I'm not the only one who has piles of laundry like that! I swear around here the piles never end...
haha thats exactly what i'm doin today.....I have the same laundry piled up on the couch but instead I scrapbooked lol
Post a Comment