A day in my life.
What do you do every day?
I saw a blog a couple months ago, a lady posted a picture for every hour of her day. No matter what she was doing she took a picture, at like 7:16, 8:16 and so on, for the whole day. So I did something like that for all you who think I am interesting! LOL!
1. 7:00 am- first thing first, Annaliesse getting into things. She loves my kitchen. 2. 8:00 am- doing the girls hair. Kalia "helping" do Annaliesse's hair. 3. 9:00 am- I am trying to leave for stay and play, the girls are avoiding me cause they are playing?!? 4. 10:00 am. Kalia never attends stay and play without painting.
5. 11:00 am Annaliesse is following Kalia around at stay and play. 6. 12:00 am. Messy play, Kalia LOVES this part of the day. 7. 1:00 pm. NAP time. If there was another picture taken at this time, it would be a can of Dr. Pepper. 8. 2:00 pm. Kalia is up and coloring. Annaliesse still napping. 9. 3:00 pm. Annaliesse is up and incests that she gets a turn at coloring.
10. 4:00 Waiting for dad to come home. It was a Friday so he was on his way early, we went on a date!
So this is a normal day in our life. Things I do with my girls everyday day, so.... take some pictures of your normal day.
What did you do today?

1 comment:
I luv it!!! I'm gonna do this...hopefully soon, I've got a crazy week ahead lol
Post a Comment