February 15, 2010

Things I am Thankful For

Things I am Thankful for.

1. Sister-in-Laws. I got married and also got 4 big sisters, I don't know if they will ever know how much I look up to them. I love spending time with them, and hearing words of wisdom and encouragement.

2. Kalia. She is so kind, most of the time, to Annaliesse. She lets her follow her around, and get right in her face. She calls Annaliesse "Happy" and to hear her talking to her in gibberish and thinking Annaliesse understands every word, does my heart good.

3. Annaliesse. She is such a happy baby, she wants me to hold her all the time, except when Kalia is doing something that she thinks she needs "help" with.

4. Milk. It makes showering a lot easier when it is in bottles and sippys.

5. Books. Sometimes I just need a break. And a book can give me a short as 2 mins or as long as 2 hours.

6. Neighbours that are Grandparents. Looking out my window and watching Grandpa poke around outside, and running next door for ANYTHING.

7. Justin Moxley. My wonderful husband who lets me cuddle for a least 10 mins EvErYNiGHT even when he is super super tired.

No comments: