February 20, 2010

Dorky or Frugal

I often find cute little things I want to print for the girls to look at: from the friend, online and Today's Parent.

However I know as soon as I print it and hand it over it is gonna get destroyed!

So I think to myself. If only I had a laminater. I know some people have them, the one from Office Depot for like 180 bucks.
Then..... I had a thought.




I have lots of the 4X6 photo sleeves that are kinda like laminate. So I found this Story of Jesus, I wanted to do for a quite book and sewed it all together.




What do you think? Dorky or Frugal?

3 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I think you're a frugal dork.
How's that?
P.S. In my world, that is a compliment.
(FYI - I love the idea!)
P.S.S I love that we randomly get to say hello to each other sometimes...that's lots of fun.

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

my sis in law made each of us a book with pics of christ in it like that. It was AWESOME! except that cassidy is a demon llama and destroyed it. but it was a neat idea.

lauralquinton said...

so, the library does laminating and it's not too badly priced. I know the school has a laminator, but I've never asked if I could use it. LOL. Basically I use the library.