September 19, 2014
Snapshots
Barker sitting on the floor just rubbing his nose like crazy. So I said "Barker you have boogers in there?" And Barker says "No. Just my boogers water!"
HaHa Ha HA
Fever Buddies. Thank Heavens for Curious George and Tylenol!
Still enjoying the park with no coats!
We (as in mostly my mom, cause I'm a gimp) finished the canning!! 20 jars of pickled Beets, 6 of pickled carrots and 4 of pickled jalapeƱos!
Barker LOVES sissy. He said another hilarious thing.
Mom called and I was in town doing some erronds and she said to pop by her office, Sharon (her coworker) would love to see the kids. So I told Barker
Me: we are going to go see Grandma at her office
Barker: Why?
Me: Cause Sharon wants to see you and say Hi
Barker: Why?
Me: Cause you are a nice boy
Barker: No I not, sometimes I pinch people!
And TODAY Remy fell out of her crib and chipped her tooth. Seriously. She has only had them for like 5 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment