Comparing first day photos to last day photos never gets old for Moms.... it does however get old for HighSchoolers. So for Kalia you get her first day of school picture and her soccer medal picture that happened 2 weeks before the end of school. Grade 9 was everything Kalia wanted it to be- as I hope to back date this blog :)
Annaliesse rocked her last day of Grade 8 and mostly annoyed I wanted a picture... can you tell? LOL
Barker moving on from Elementary into Middle School. Grade 5 was great- lets see what Grade 6 has to offer.
The littlest hobo is done Grade 3- if you ask Mom- she would be going back to grade 2 and staying little forever- but thats not the way things go in this life. So she is moving onto Grade 4 and going to have a great time her SAME teacher for another year!
Now we had plans for this last day of school. We found out today that all of our town permitting is done and ready for us to go ahead and build our house. It was thrilling news after feeling we had been jerked around for the last couple of months. Celebrating with our kids last day of school, mommy getting a new job (more on that later), the permitting coming through and HELLO to Summer 2022.
We got too excited....
Justin came home from work early today- walked into the house holding his hand funny and says.... "I think I broke my finger."
He just wanted to let it heal and keep on trucking- but it looked so horrible I asked him to head to the hospital to get it checked out. It was definitely broken and surgery was discussed for awhile- eventually deciding against it.
While Justin spent the evening at the hospital, I took the kids on the planned Celebrating Schools Out Activity- Jurassic Park 2 at the local theatre. It was so fun- even better when somthing scared me- I screamed and THAT scared the kids. Barker jumping like a foot off his seat and Remy giving a small whimper of fright. Kalia just laughed and Annaliesse rolled her eyes.
Sad reality this set us back- ALOT as I am back dating this blog. We didn't get to start the house until Remy's birthday on August 25th.
No comments:
Post a Comment