November 9, 2012

Snapshots


This is A laying on my head "yell whispering" she wanted breakfast. (PS this was at 6:15 day after daylight savings time… so long sleep) I snap a pic and she wanted to see it. So I show it to her, she screams "my eyes turn RED!!!" She jumped off my bed, flips the light on, runs to the mirror- "Phew they is still BLUE"



Yes the photo is slightly blurry. Justin tucked brothers socks into his pants and he thought it was fantastic. He laughed and pranced around lifting his legs up high for all to see.


A is LOVING painting rainbows lately.


That little boy has stolen my heart and soul. I was trying to keep him awake after dropping the girls off at school, so we were playing "Where's Brother?" He covers his eyes and I pretend to look for him, his laugh is so special and those baby fingers covering his eyes just send my heart into a tizzy.


Aunt Laura came out for FHE this week. The kids sure love playing with her and its been so nice to live close enough so she can just pop out to see us whenever she has time. Their favorite things to do with Aunty are play candy land, paint their nails and play with her hair.

No comments: