October 27, 2010

Pumpkins

I do realize that its alittle late to be carving pumpkins. We wait for the Monday right before Halloween, and THEN we do our pumpkin carving.

To be honest the girls are still rather young and as far as K concerned she just wants to draw on the pumpkin. So maybe next year, if I can get my act together I will get a couple baby pumpkins and let them draw away.


The girls had to get right in there to help daddy draw the face.


But it seemed to take daddy SOOO LONG to cut the top off! The girls were so excited.
 I LOVE this photo of A. She would stick her hand in the pumpkin and then use her pointer finger to try and pull the guts out. She thought it was rather disgusting. It was hilarious.


At first K did not want to pull the guts out either, but once Daddy got her started she was ok.


After all the guts came out, the girls lost interest. 


The finished product. The girls are happy, and the K is happy that it sits on the piano for all to see!

Happy Halloween

1 comment:

Pampered Princess said...

Really the Monday before Halloween is "a little late"? Hahaha We carved our pumpkin on Halloween day...I am kinda lazy though!!!! LOL