My choice in Decorating has been called BOLD.
Some of you may fancy my bold- in your face- color and style.... some of you think "oh my heavens. Look what she's done!!"..... and yet some of you leave my house and may not want to come back.
Everyone has a opinion and is entitled to his/her opinion.
I ordered this saying from a party a while ago, when it came in
I knew EXACTLY where it was going to go.
On my FRONT DOOR.
I did another BOLD thing :)
I wonder if Justin will notice?? He doesn't notice- until K points it out and he says "Oh great another da** sticker." Oh well.... Its my house :)Me loves it. Do you?
2 comments:
super duper cute. I'll admit, when I saw the cookie recipe I was like...what the.... But I LOVE the photo wall (will one day have one of my own) and LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls' room. My sister cuts vinyl (you'd think my house would be full of it) and I think it's super cute.
H, I love your unique decorating choices. They have all turned out wonderfully in my opinion. I love the stripes, the cookie recipe, the picture wall and the latest addition on your front door. I cannot wait until I own a home so I can bring some of my decorating schemes to life. You have most definitely turned your house into a home, great job!!!
Post a Comment