If you stopped over at the Moxley's at about 6:45-7:15 p.m.
this is what you'd see-
right before the girls bed time routine we relax for about 15 mins to Gerald Mc Boing Boing or Dora or something.... ok so I guess you could say its part of the routine.
I would LOVE to say that we do something like this.... instead of watch 15 mins of T.V.
Guess its just another thing I need to work at!
But lets be honest..... by the girls bedtime, I'm ready for bed too.
I'm just being honest.
3 comments:
K looks very concerned about the story though...
haha too funny!!! but i totally know how you feel. i lay awake thinking about all the stuff i should be doing or taking the time to do, but really when 8 hits, it's bedtime. lol
I just love the picture of your whole family...
especially that Justin's pretty much asleep because that's Tyler to a T. Exhausted by the end of the day!
Post a Comment