ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE DAY!!
Where its blankets and sippys, babies and milk.....
ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE DAY!♪ ♫
I heart nap time.
A naps like a dream. She goes down for 1.5-2.5 hours. Its fantastic. And for the most part she never fights it... she almost is relived often enough.K just recently out grow the actual napping but I quickly taught her quiet time. She gets to watch cartoons or a movie on mommy's bed and if she wont stay on mommy's bed it gets turned off and she has to lay with no movie. (I only had to do that once)
Nap Time could be called Mommy Time.
I almost never clean or do housework... unless its mopping (cause it is impossible to mop with a 1 year old).
I usually do things I WANT TO DO.
Craft, blog, sew, scrapbook or bake.... ok and sometimes shower.
I love my babies, but for mommy to be on her best behaviour I need some down time too!
2 comments:
oh how I miss nap time...
(and yes, you have the perfect theme song for it!)
Love the song, now I just need to teach my baby to nap and my 3 year old that quiet time lasts longer than 10 minutes!!
Post a Comment