Today I.....
Officially became a Moxley.
I am making dried apple slices and fruit leather.
My mother and sister-in-law have been dehydrating for years, its a special treat to eat Kim's homemade fruit leather or dried apple slices. Hopefully someday soon it will be a treat for my family to eat MY dehydrated apples!!
I am also a official Martin.
I can set a quilt up and tie the whole thing in a morning. Hopefully someday soon I will be tying a quilt that I made, and still helping grandma with the ones she made!
I sew too, skirts, tops, crafts, blankets, and maybe one day my daughters wedding dress. But we're still working on little doll dresses for now!
I am also a official Chipman.
I can make Aunt Mary's buns. Not today, but I am doing it on Saturday for our family Thanksgiving dinner. (the below picture are of buns I made 4 years ago, these days they are much more uniform and less bumpy!)
3 comments:
Wow! You are one busy woman. I think you are also "energizer bunny." You seem to do all the things I think of doing. By the time I get home from work I'm too tired to do much of anything.
I just realized WHY you're the energizer bunny...Diana you might want to take up drinking Dr. Pepper! Haha!
But seriously though...you amaze me with all your talents. :)
You are amazing. I finally figured out how to comment on your blog, and wish I had done it sooner.
Post a Comment